ABU DHABI, UAE (AP)–In an abrupt departure from itinerary, sources report President Trump made an unannounced landing at the United Arab Emirates capital airport where he promptly deplaned Air Force One and boarded a second, unidentified aircraft. Sources further state only Trump and his long-time body-man Keith Schiller boarded the unmarked Gulfstream GF650, which appears to have filed a flight plan terminating in the Republic of Maldives.
Staff, flight attendants and other airport personnel came to the aid of a confused Melania Trump who initially appeared hysterical with grief until examined by a physician. “She was actually overwhelmed by joy,” said Dr. Ahmad Salam, adding “she will be resting comfortably in my home until further notice.”
White House staffers Sean Spicer, Sarah Huckabee Sanders and Kellyanne Conway declined to comment by press time.
- Stay Connected
Latest posts by Bill Urich (see all)
- Trump and the Division and Turmoil of the Napoleonic Wars - December 2, 2017
- Back to the Future - November 21, 2017
- The German Tirpitz “The Lonely Lady of the North” - November 13, 2017
- The quixotic Clement Vallandigham - October 13, 2017
- Christopher Columbus “Dick Moves” - October 12, 2017